Thursday, February 19, 2009

The ARC at SRU

The ARC at Slippery Rock University is a great place to go to stay active. You can go there and lift wiehgts or maybe go for a run on the indoor track. You can play basketball and there are many intermural games going on. You can go for a swim, or have a go at the rock climbing wall. It is a very nice facility.

5 comments:

  1. The arc is great it provides for a great fitness facility. It has all types of equippment fitting any and all's needs. The indoor track is great with a lot of space and soft surface. The pool is always clean and warm. People who work there are great aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree with you, the ARC is a great part of SRU. I love the rock wall myself, although I must say I do not climb as often as I should. Although i do hit the pool on a regular basis. You mentioned intramural sports, are you involved in any? I was never good at coordination myself so I'll stick to the individual running, swimming, and the occasional rock climb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ARC! I spend most of my time there while i am here on campus. It is a very nice facility and we are luck to have such a nice facility here at Slippery Rock University. The ARC keeps me motivated to stay in shape. I expecally love the new tread mills. There great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would definately enjoy the ARC much more if it were not packed all the time (besides the ungodly hours of the morning when it is usually dead).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Arc. I agree it is a great place to go. I go every weekday and play basketball for 2 hours. I do wish they would add another court or two when it is packed but overall the arc is a fun Rec. Center.

    ReplyDelete